Bookings are only final after receipt of the booking contract and of the corresponding deposit.
No reduction or repayment shall be made in the event of late arrival or early departure.
Bookings are non-transferable. Pitches or accommodations cannot be sublet or made over to a third party.
Minors must be accompanied by their parents to enter and register at the campsite.
Any changes in kind of accommodation, kind of pitch, or the details of the stay (such as animals, kits, options…) will lead to modification fees if made after confirmation of the booking.
1. Changes are made more than 30 days before the arrival date, depending on availabilities: fees of 50 € will be added to the price of the stay.
2. Changes are made less than 30 days before the arrival date, depending on availabilities: a) if the new price is higher than the initial cost, fees of 50 € will be added to the new price. B) if the new price is lower than the initial cost, the customer shall not as for any refund. Those fees will also apply once on site for any changes in accommodation or pitch.
Modification fees will also be applied for any changes of dates. If you wish to change the period of your holiday for another period of the same season, depending on availabilities, it can only be asked at least 15 days before the original arrival date. The modification fees will be of 100 €. No changes will be accepted for another year.
In the event of an inaccurate declaration by the lessee, the contract shall be automatically cancelled and any amounts paid shall remain in the possession of the owner.
The customer promises to observe the campsite rules to have insurance cover for civil liability that includes camping and rentals.
For safety reasons, minors must be accompanied by one of their parent.
– Payment of amounts due in respect of your stay: 30 days before the arrival day.
– Arrival 3 pm and departure 11 a. m: the pitch shall be available at 3 pm. If you delay your arrival without informing us in writing (by fax, email or letter) or by telephone (for an unforeseen event less than 24 hours before your arrival) the pitch shall be deemed available from 2 pm on the following day, and the campsite shall retain possession of the deposit. The pitch must be vacant before 11 am. Failing this, the amount due for an additional night shall be charged same procedure if you take your pitch before 3 pm.
2) RENTED ACCOMMODATION
– Payment of amounts due in respect of your stay: amounts due in respect of rented accommodation shall be settled at least one month before the arrival date. Failing this the booking shall be considered cancelled.
– Arrival and departure times: rented accommodation is available at 4 pm on the day of arrival. The accommodation must be vacant before 10 am.
Rental accommodation: 4 weeks before the start of your stay at the latest. If you make a reservation more than 4 weeks before your arrival, you will make a down payment of 25% of the total price of your stay + reservation fees and optional insurance.
If you make a reservation less than 4 weeks before your arrival, you will make the full payment for your stay.
A deposit of € 200 shall be paid (by bank card ) on arrival in respect of the rented accommodation and its facilities. This sum shall be returned on departure after completion of an inventory of fixtures.
A deposit of € 75 (maxi 60’ work) shall be paid to cover cleaning costs for the rented accommodation and returned on departure after completion of an inventory of fixtures.
4) COOLING-OFF PERIOD
In accordance with article L.121-20-4 of the French Consumer Code, none of the services and provisions proposed on this Site are subject to the cooling-off period stipulated in articles L. 121-20 and following of the French Consumer Code.
Consequently, the accommodation and leisure services ordered on the Site are exclusively subject to the cancellation conditions attached.
Campez Couvert insurance covers all cancellations which are not caused by you.
In plain language, everything is covered, except changing your mind! What we cover:
• Death, accident or serious illness, hospitalisation of the insured person, a relative or a close family friend.
• Material damage or substantial theft.
• Complications of the pregnancy for the insured person.
• State of pregnancy contraindicating the trip due to the nature of the trip.
• Redundancy / contractual termination.
• Summons to a retake exam.
• Contraindications or consequences of vaccinations.
• Depression, psychological, emotional or mental illness.
• Serious vehicle damage.
• Getting a job.
• Cancellation or change to paid leave.
• Professional transfer.
• Tourist visa refusal.
• Summons: in preparation of adopting a child, as either a witness or jury member or for an organ transplant.
• Natural disasters (according to the Law No. 86-600 of 13 July 1986, as amended).
• Site access prohibited.
• Cancellation of one of the persons accompanying the insured person (maximum 9 people).
• Separation (civil partnership or marriage).
Find all the insurance terms and conditions at www.campez-couvert.com
No repayment shall be possible if you do not subscribe to the cancellation guarantee plan.
Once the stay has begun, the whole of the cost of the stay remains due to the campsite if you didn’t subscribe the insurance. Repayment shall not be made due to early departure or late arrival under any circumstances.
6) UNUSED FACILITIES
Any stay that is interrupted or cut short (late arrival, early depar¬ture) by you shall not give rise to any reimbursement
During their stay, the owner provides civil liability cover for visitors for all bodily injury or damage to property for which our liability has been established.
8) PICTURE RIGHTS
You authorize Camping Du Lac to use pictures of you or your children that could be taken during your stay for the advertising of the campsite on any support (brochures, website……)
9) SENDING OF DIGITAL INVOICE
10) DISPUTES MEDIATION
Complaints regarding non-compliance of services with regard to contractual commitments may be sent to the manager of the campsite by post or email.
In the event of a dispute, you may contact us in the following way:
• Send a registered letter with acknowledgement of receipt to the manager of the campsite to the address:
Camping du Lac; 518 rue de Janin; 40440 Ondres France
If you are not satisfied with the response you receive, you may refer to the CMAP mediation center after a period of one month following the time you sent these letters/emails. Please make your submission online at www.cmap.fr, or by post to: CMAP- 39 avenue F.D. Roosevelt; 75008 PARIS; email@example.com
EXTRACT FROM CAMPSITE RULES
We reserve the right not to authorize the entrance or stay at the campsite of any person whose behaviour may disturb the peace.
Access to the campsite is only authorized after registration at the office, on provision of identity papers. It implies acceptance of the campsite rules.
Visitors without vehicles are admitted between 9 a.m. and 8 p.m., the visitors are under the responsibility of the campers visited. Visitors do not have access to the aqua park.
Access to the aqua park is strictly for customers of the campsite alone. No for the visitors
For security reasons, residents of Camping du Lac must wear a bracelet at all times during their stay.
1. RESPECT FOR OTHERS
Vehicles may not be driven within the campsite between 10 p.m. and 7 a.m. The speed limit is 10 km/h.
Radios and televisions etc. must not disturb your neighbours under any circumstances.
Toilet blocks must be kept clean at all times by users.
Flower beds must be respected.
Private coal barbecues are forbidden within the site; use of the public areas must be respected.
The management only accepts responsibility for objects left at the office; campers remain liable for their own dwellings.
Animals are forbidden in the rented accommodations.
In the campsite they must be tattooed and vaccinated (supporting documents required) and kept on a leash.
Dangerous animals (1st category & 2nd) are strictly forbidden on the campsite.